University of Sussex Hornsey Scholarship in UK: Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the Hornsey Scholarship program at the University of Sussex. This funding program will cover an amount of £10,000 to the high-achieving aspirants for the academic year 2022/2023.The educational award is available to support UK or EU students who want to apply for a master’s degree in Sustainable Finance and Accounting at the University.
The University of Sussex is a research-intensive institution with plenty of lively and welcoming study spaces. It is one of the top 50 universities in the United Kingdom. The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and professional courses in a variety of fields through its 12 colleges of studies.
Why study at the University of Sussex? Students will learn how accounting and finance play a significant role in addressing critical issues such as sustainable development goals, climate finance, environmental reporting, and corporate governance. They will be prepared for satisfying and socially useful careers in accounting and finance related to sustainability. Students will develop valuable skills, including breaking down complex problems, decision-making under uncertainty, intercultural communication and awareness of the business context.
- Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until August 1, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Awards: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK or EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK or EU students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc degree in Sustainable Finance and Accounting
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have received and accepted an offer on an eligible Masters programme.
- You should have a lower second-class (2.2) undergraduate honours degree or above.
- Your qualification should be in a subject which has a basic coverage of accounting and finance. Candidates with degrees in economics, business or management will also be considered on a case by case basis. You may also be considered for the course if you have other professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the University of Sussex Hornsey Scholarship in UK: After completing their application for admission to the postgraduate program at the university, all candidates are required to fill the online application form for the Hornsey Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Degree certificates
- Transcripts or grade
- Academic reference
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 62
- Duolingo – 115
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 176
The selected students will be given a £10,000 scholarship to pursue a postgraduate programme at the University of Sussex.