You are at the right place for your search for good scholarship funding. Université Paris-Saclay aims to promote access for international students to its Master’s programmes, provided by its faculties, component-institutions and associated universities, and to make it easier for highly-qualified international students to join the University, especially for those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
The University is a research university based in Paris, France. It was ranked 13th in the world in the 2021 Academic Ranking of World Universities ranking.
Where you can study with this scholarship
With this scholarship you can study at Université Paris-Saclay or any of the following institutions:
- AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec,
- Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay),
- Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS),
- Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE),
- Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ)
Level and fields of study
All Master’s degree programmes offered at Université Paris-Saclay, except for vocational training.
Which country should applicants come from?
Applications are open for citizens of all countries.
The scholarship covers tuition fees of about €10,000. A maximum of €1,000 for travel and visa expenses is also awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
What is the duration of Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarship?
The Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarship is awarded for 1 or 2 years to students depending on their admission level (M1 or M2), and subject to completion of the required number of credits to go through to the following year of study.
What are the eligibility requirements?
Students admitted to a Université Paris-Saclay Master’s programme delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ. Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are qualified for the application:
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
The the following are not qualified:
- All students who have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in a French higher education institution abroad.
- Individuals who have interrupted their studies for more than 3 consecutive years.
- Students holding any other type of scholarship whose amount exceeds €650/month.
How to apply
You must first be admitted to a Master’s Programme offered at Université Paris-Saclay before you can apply for this scholarship. Kindly note that being admitted into a master’s program of the University does not automatically entitle you to a scholarship.
Students who are selected will automatically be sent a link by email to an online application form. Only students who receive an email from Université Paris-Saclay inviting them to apply for a Université Paris-Saclay IDEX scholarship will be able to submit an application. No unsolicited application is allowed.
7 May 2022.
You can study free in 2022 with USA fully funded scholarships.