Transform Together Scholarship program is exclusively for international students starting a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses in 2022-23 at Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom. The scholarship is awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants should also be capable to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies. The scholarship is competitive and selection is based on the information provided in the online scholarship application form.
Applications for the scholarship are still ongoing for courses starting in September 2022.
Sheffield Hallam University, UK.
Eligible Courses for Transform Together Scholarship
The scholarship is available for all full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at Sheffield Hallam University.
This scholarship is targeted at undergraduate and postgraduate students from non-UK countries.
A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
Eligibility requirements for Transform Together Scholarship
To apply, you must:
- be an international fee paying student
- be a national of non-UK country
- have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your undergraduate honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course if you are a postgraduate student
- have not been awarded a postgraduate qualification either in the UK or overseas in the past if you are a postgraduate student
- meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course if you are an undergraduate student
- have applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and received your student identifier number
- be fully self-funding your studies
- be able to pay other additional fees your course may require.
Follow the steps below for your application:
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam
- Check if you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed above
- After your application, a student identifier number will be sent to you
31 May 2022.