PhD Scholarships at Germany School of Law: Do you have a desire to study in Germany? If so, make your dream come true by applying for the PhD Scholarships at Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law.
The programme aims to provide excellent learning opportunities for PhD candidates and post-docs by offering a research-informed curriculum, including introductory courses in core compulsory subjects and covering all fields of legal science.
The Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law is a graduate college at the law faculty of the University of Hamburg. The college was established in 2012 and is aimed at both legal scholars and graduates from other disciplines and post-docs.
Why study at the Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law? The Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law provides excellent learning opportunities for PhD candidates keen to pursue ambitious projects in an excellent and interdisciplinary research environment.
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2022
- University or Organization: Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Germany
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants who appear to have an outstanding record in earlier higher education and the skills and commitment to pursue research to the highest level, indicated by an excellent law degree or a non-legal research orientated master degree (in particular in business sciences, political sciences, or sociology
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the PhD Scholarships at Germany School of Law: Applications can be submitted either via the application form or post to: Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law Universität Hamburg Fakultät für Rechtswissenschaft Rothenbaumchaussee 33 D-20148 Hamburg.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- tabular curriculum vitae
- index of all publications to date (optional)
- research proposal (up to four pages)
- personal statement about why you are applying to the Albrecht Mendelssohn-Bartholdy Graduate School
- two recommendations from professors attesting to suitability for doctoral work
- Admission Requirements: Successful applications must have proven their ability to produce excellent academic performance, generally demonstrated by an outstanding degree (cf. § 3 PromO AMBSL) in law or a non-legal research-orientated master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is neither English nor German are required to prove their language proficiency by providing relevant certificates
Each successful scholar will receive the salary to complete their education in Germany for the academic year 2022-2023.