Edinburgh Research International Scholarships in UK: Edinburgh Law School is very honoured to bring talented and deserving students funding opportunities to carry out their law study in the UK. Students are offered the Edinburgh Trust Scholarships for LLM by Research for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is offered by the Edinburgh Legal Education Trust for one year initially and can be renewal depending on the regress of the students. Home and international students that apply for a degree of LLM by Research at Edinburgh are eligible to win this monetary award worth £10,926.
The Edinburgh Law School is at the University of Edinburgh, one of the world’s top universities. The law school is ranked 17th in the 2019 Times Higher Education World University Rankings for Law.
Why choose to study at the University of Edinburgh? Edinburgh Law School has been rooted in the open and interdisciplinary traditions of Scots law. They are a fully comprehensive law school that affects civic change both locally and globally committed to being an open, inclusive, and socially responsible member of the community.
- Application Deadline: The application path for this scholarship closes on 9th May 2022.
- University or Organization: Edinburgh Law School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,926
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM degree by research at Edinburgh Law School can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted by the University of Edinburgh for the degree of LLM by Research.
- The applicants must hold an honours degree in law or an ordinary degree in law plus an honours degree in a different discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Edinburgh Research International Scholarships in UK: Admission applications for a PhD programme at the law school must be made online. Students are required to fill the scholarship application form and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org to submit.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Previous academic transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Degree certificate and transcript from your postgraduate study
- Two academic references
- A research proposal
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a UK 2:1 honours degree, or its international equivalent, in law, or a social science subject or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL-iBT – 100
- CAE/CPE – 185
- Trinity ISE – SE III with a pass in all four components
- PTE – 70
The selected students will be awarded a scholarship that will cover tuition fees (at the home level) and provide a stipend of £10,926, in addition to the limited amount of assistance that may be given by the Trust in respect of research expenses, but this will not typically exceed £400 in a year.