The Medical Science in general is a very important field of study but very expensive, the tuition fee for studying medicine or its related courses is off the roof, still so many people want to major in this field whether they have the financial capabilities or not. The Best Medicine Scholarships In Canada For Students is open to all students to Apply For 2022/2023.
Good for you if you are able to finance your education in the medical field and for those who can’t, but are academically sound, there are medical scholarships in Canada that you can apply for and we’ve listed about 13 of them that we consider as the best among the rest.
The good a thing, these scholarships are available annually so, if you miss that of this year, you look out for next year.
The article provides full information on the best medical scholarships in Canada for international students, oh yes, that’s right, you can major in the medical field through scholarship grants in Canada ranked as one of the best places to study on earth.
However, in Canada they pulled medical students from all clinical settings in March to assist in the control of the pandemic. Generally, the response of medical schools to the situation was extremely rapid and greatly appreciated by the government.
And to that effect, the Government of Canada has approved a good number of scholarships to attract more international students to study medicine in their country. It is a great opportunity for most students from developing countries seeking to study in Canada.
This scholarships ranges from the U of T Mastercard to McGill University MasterCard full tuition scholarship.
Since studying medicine in Canada is a nice shot you should try out. Also, you won’t have to battle with the high cost of study, because you will have a fully-funded scholarship to your bosom.
when you don’t know how to go about it, we’ve got you covered and this article has a list of medicine scholarships in Canada for students from developing countries.
It is an opportunity to make your dream come true.
ALSO SEE: How To Pass Math Aptitude Test | Full Guide And Tips
Is it Possible to Get a Full Scholarship in Canada?
Some universities in Canada offer full-tuition scholarships to their medical students.
Take for instance, medical students can apply for MasterCard scholarships to study at the University Of Toronto, Canada, and McGill University.
All these full scholarships are available for indigenous and international students to study at any accredited Canadian higher education provider, covering tuition, airfares, accommodation, and more.
More so, you must be eligible for any of them to enjoy the full benefits.
Which University gives Free Medical Scholarships in Canada?
Canada is one of the developed countries that has a wonderful educational system.
How to Apply For Medical Scholarships In Canada For International Student
- 1. Possess the following documents; student visa or study permit, valid ID such as Passport, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation, CV or resume, language proficiency test score results (TOEFL, SAT, GRE or GMAT), diplomas, degrees, transcripts or certificate from your previous school.
- 2. Pick university of your choice and begin to make research and contact concerning the scholarship or apply for other external scholarships after you must have been admitted into the course.
- 3. Pick a medical course of your choice and then start the proper application which can be done either online or offline
- 4. Start your application on time so that you will have higher chances of your application being checked faster.
5. All these documents and application processes vary from university to university so it is important that you directly contact your preferred institution for more guidance or read through their scholarship page.
Below is a list of the Best medical scholarships in Canada that are available to receive applications from international students annually. This medical scholarship opportunities are considered as the best scholarships for international students who want to study courses under the medical field in Canada.
Below are the list of the scholarships alongside the schools where they are obtainable.
And below are lists of universities that offer free and sometimes fully funded medical scholarships to students from developing countries:
ALSO VISIT: University of Rhode Island Tuition and Fees Acceptance Rate Scholarships
List of the Best Medicine Scholarships In Canada for Developing Countries
- The University of Waterloo; International Master’s and Doctoral Awards
- 1. McGill University Canada; MasterCard Scholarship
- 2. University Of Toronto Canada; MasterCard Scholarship
- 3. Quest University Scholarship
- 4. The University of Manitoba; Graduate Fellowships
- 5. Canadian Government Scholarships
#1. McGill University, Canada, MasterCard Scholarship
The McGill University is one of the medicine scholarships taken in Canada. One of the Major countries that can apply for McGill University Canada MasterCard Scholarship are sub-Saharan African countries.
This scholarship is designed for students pursuing a master’s degree in the Health field and other fields of study.
The MasterCard Scholarship at McGill University will receive:
- A holistic set of financial
- academic supports
Visit the scholarship page for more information
#2. University Of Toronto Canada MasterCard Scholarship
University of Toronto scholarship is taken in Canada and the possible countries that can apply for the University of Toronto Canada MasterCard Scholarship are sub-Saharan African countries.
They design the scholarship for undergraduate students in the Health field and other fields of study.
The MasterCard Scholarship at University of Toronto will receive:
- If selected, you will receive a scholarship equivalent to the costs related to attaining a Bachelor’s degree, including travel, tuition, textbooks, housing, food, and living expenses.
- Also, you will also receive financial, academic, social, and post-graduation support which will enable you to build experiences and competencies critical for academic success.
- Internships: This program includes two unpaid internships and the first will take place in the Toronto area for three months during your second summer to provide local practical work experience and skills.
Also the second internship will take place in Africa during your third summer.
- Funds will be made available to help you with the cost of a passport and If you do not own a passport, the program will aid in passport applications and related costs.
Visit the scholarship page for more information
#3. Quest University Scholarship
Quest University Scholarship is an International Scholarship in Canada and all International students are eligible to apply.
These Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate program at Quest University Canada and they award scholarships to study the courses offered by the university.
The Quest University scholarship is valued between $2000 to $15000.
To apply for the scholarship, click here.
Scholarship official link.
#4. Canadian Government Scholarships
The Quest University Scholarship is an International Scholarship in Canada. All Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada, and INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS are eligible to apply for a Vanier CGS.
They award this scholarship to pursue graduate studies in social sciences and/or humanities, natural sciences and/or engineering, and health. This scholarship is for all levels.
Each Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship is worth at $50,000 per year.
The official Scholarship website.
#5. Chevening Scholarships in Canada
This scholarship exist in Canada and international students are eligible to apply.
The Chevening Scholarship in Canada is open for students who want to pursue post-graduate studies.
Chevening Scholarship in Canada will receive:
- 1. university tuition fees
- 2. a monthly stipend
- 3. travel costs to and from Canada
- 4. an arrival allowance
- 5. a homeward departure allowance
- 6. the cost of one visa application
- 7. a travel grant to attend Chevening events in Canada
To read more about the scholarship, click the link below
For more information, visit the official scholarship website
#6. York University International Entrance Scholarships
This scholarship is solely in Canada, and international students are eligible to apply.
The Yoke University International Entrance Scholarships is for undergraduate students.
The Yoke University International Entrance Scholarships is worth $140,000 ($35,000 x 4 years).
To apply for the scholarship click here
Visit the official scholarship website