5 Best Investing Courses of 2022: There’s been a lot of conversations about how it is wrong to save your money in the bank and how it’s quite unproductive to just save your money without any plans to have the same work for you.
Financial experts have advised that the best way to multiply your money and create wealth is to invest what has been saved over the years into systems that can generate more money for you.
But the big question now is, where and in what exactly do you invest your hard-earned money and not have it swindled off your hands?
There’s been a lot of platforms that have gone out on the internet promising to help people invest their money and make reasonable profits and ROIs out of it.
Quite a lot of these platforms have turned out to be scam platforms and for some others that had genuine intentions to help people make more money, the center couldn’t hold, and things fell apart.
In this article, we are going to show you some of the courses you need, to help you understand what investing is really, the concepts and principles behind it, and how to get it. These courses will also help you know how to identify scam platforms.
Kindly find some of the best investing courses you should take this year here. But before we begin, let’s understand some basic concepts below.
Please, also look through the table of content for an overview of what to expect in this article.
How do you Describe Investing?
Investing is allocating resources, usually money, in the hopes of making a profit or generating an income. You can invest in ventures, such as using money to start a business, or assets, such as buying real estate with the intention of reselling it at a higher price later.
It is important to understand that sometimes investing does not always come out as sweet as it sounds. Risk and return are two sides of the same coin in investing; low risk usually means low expected returns, whereas higher returns usually mean higher risk.
It is usually advised to do in-depth research before investing in any venture.
How Much Does an Investing Course Cost?
The price of taking an investing course varies from platform to platform. We have quite a number of online platforms where you can learn how to invest your money and resources… Udemy, Coursera, FutureLearn, edX, etc.
These platforms offer these courses at different costs.
The course outline can also affect how much a course costs. Simple beginner courses in investing would be less expensive than advanced courses. There may also be free courses you can get on investing.
Can I Take Online Investing Courses for Free?
Yes. There are investing courses you can take. These courses provide you with the basic knowledge you need to become a profitable investor.
Where can I find investing courses?
You can take these free courses and the paid versions on various learning platforms like Udemy, Pluralsight, Coursera, FutureLearn, edX, etc
Online Investing Courses
Below is a list of investing courses you can start taking immediately.
1. The Complete Value Investing Course (Updated 2022)
Financial education is truly crucial to not only investors but every single person who wants to get closer to their financial freedom.
So, if you have a dream of retiring early or you want to stay financially free, you will need financial education. The Complete Value Investing Course will be a shortcut for you to cut down your education time and help you build a better financial life.
In The Complete Value Investing Course, you will learn how to make investment decisions by yourself and how you can possibly make the 15-25% annual return from your investments.
And the good news is that…this investment strategy requires no initial investing skills and experience. Everyone can learn and apply the strategy to make money from the stock market.
All you need to do is to learn through this course to understand how the Value Investing strategy works and adopt the same strategy to build your long-term wealth.
Some of the things you’ll learn in this course include;
- 1. How to Make Money Online by Investing in the Stock Market
- 2. How to Generate 15-25% Annual Returns by Using the Copy & Paste Investing Strategy
- 3. How to Pick High Earnings Potential Stocks to Invest Your Money, etc.
2. The Complete Dividend Investing Course (Updated 2022)
This course is another investing course you should take this year if you are looking to increase your income.
In The Complete Dividend Investing Course, you will learn how to make investment decisions by yourself and how you can create an amazing new stream of passive income with dividend stocks.
- Here you will learn;
- 1. How to Generate Passive Income Online by Investing in Dividend Stocks
- 2. How to Create a Passive Income Making Machine Effortlessly
- 3. How to Pick High Income Stocks to Invest Your Money In
- 4. How to Take Advantage of the ‘Double Compounding’ Plan to Maximize Your Profits
- 5. How to Evaluate a Company’s Financial Strength to Make a Better Investment Decision
- 6. How to Assess a Company’s Debt Repayment Capacity to Avoid Bad Businesses
- 7. How to Evaluate a Company’s Management Performance etc.
3. The Complete REIT Investing Course (Updated 2022)
First of all, what is a REIT?
REIT stands for Real Estate Investment Trust. This is a type of investment that allows you to buy real estate like buying stocks.
4. The Ultimate Guide to Financial Freedom with Dividends
If you want to create a passive income source, you have found a course that really helps. If you want to use a wealth-building system that is easy to understand and takes you closer to your goals, you have come to the right place.
If you are totally new to stock market investing? Y’all are lucky to bump into this course before making the typical mistakes.
This course will help you;
- 1. Learn the differences between trading and investing.
- 2. Identify top quality companies by using simple filtering criteria.
- 3. Examine the safety of the dividend.
- 4. Determine whether the stocks on your shortlist are attractively valued.
- 5. Make your OWN shortlist of top quality dividend payers available at fair or lower prices by following the steps outlined in the videos.
- 6. Avoid the deadliest mistakes most dividend investors make.
5. The Advanced Value Investing Course (Updated 2022)
If you are looking for a simple training course that teaches you how to invest profitably in the stock market, or if you are looking for a reliable system that you can follow to find the best stocks to invest in, this is the course for you.
Here in the Advanced Value Investing Course, you will learn how to implement the value investing strategy the right way so that you can easily generate 25%+ annual returns from your investments.
Yes, you can. Do not think value investing is exclusive just to the rich – everyone can learn and apply the same strategy to invest in the stock market.