All interested applicants around the world can now apply for the 2023: Visa Sponsorship Jobs In New Zealand. Almost all the companies in NZ are sponsoring qualified applicants who want to take these available Jobs in the country.
The beginners’ salary is around $51,650 New Zealand dollars and varies according to Jobs and companies.
If you’re a foreigner an looking for Jobs in New Zealand, this may just be the right time for you, so, start the process of Visa Sponsorship Jobs in the country. As soon as you’re offered the Approval Letter, the company will take care of every necessary thing including the Visa process.
Applicants from all backgrounds, fields, majors, and skills are eligible to apply for the Visa Sponsorship Jobs in New Zealand.
Applicants who are into IT like Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Managers earn $120,000, ICT Security Specialist earns $120,000, Software Engineer earns $120,000, and Multimedia Specialists earn $95,000.
To begin the applications of the New Zealand Visa Sponsorship Jobs in 2023, prepare a New Zealand-style CV, documents, and a Job.
Therefore, keep reading this blog post till you see it to the end. Before you get to the root of this post, you will come across the necessary steps you need to take to get your desired New Zealand Visa Sponsorship Jobs.
List of Vacant Fields
Check the below list if your field falls under a vacant field, if it is, there is a high chance of getting a Visa sponsorship for New Zealand.
• ICT, Electronics, and Telecommunications
• Finance / Business
• Health and Social Services
• Recreation, Hospitality, and Tourism
• Agriculture and Forestry
Companies offering Visa Sponsorship Jobs in NZ
Check below some of the companies that offer Visa Sponsorship Jobs to International applicants in New Zealand.
• Air New Zealand
• AFFCO Holdings Limited
• Alsco NZ
• Access Community Health Limited
• Alliance Group Limited
• Altus NZ Limited
• ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
• Auckland Council
• Arvida Limited
• AWF Limited
• ASB Bank Limited
• Bank of New Zealand
• Auckland District Health Board
• Bay of Plenty District Health Board
• Building Supplies Distribution Limited
• Bidfood Limited
• Bunnings Limited
• Landcorp Farming Limited
• Kiwi Lumber Holdings Limited
• KiwiRail Limited
• Livestock Improvement Corporation Limited
•Kmart NZ Holdings Limited
• Lion NZ Limited
• Skellerup Industries Limited
• Mainfreight Limited
• Lyttelton Port Company Limited
• Silver Fern Farms Limited
• SkyCity Entertainment Group Limited
What You Should First Do When Looking For Jobs In New Zealand
• If you want to work in New Zealand from another country, apply for a Resident or Work Visa. For you to be given any of these Visas, you must have been given a job.
• You can apply for the Jobs from any of the above companies. These companies are meant to sponsor foreign applicants.
• It is absolutely legal to apply for jobs before one gets a Visa. Once you’re offered a Job, your employer will assist you in all the application processes.
What You Should Include in Your CV?
New Zealand employers are only interested in the relevant information on your Curriculum Vitae. They are not interested in you telling them the number of works you have done or the courses you have taken.
Relevant information like:
• Your personal and technical skills
• Your valid work experience
• Educational qualifications
• Community and volunteer experience you have participated
• Evidence of how you have applied your skills in the past
Click on the below link for more information on how your CV should look like:
Getting Visa Sponsorship Jobs is not easy and stressful. However, it worth it at the end of the day. Companies in New Zealand pay those who work for them well including some nice perks. Though, the salaries vary from company to company, still, their salaries are not below expectations.