Every interested applicants can start submitting their applications for the 2023: Honjo International Fully funded Scholarship in Japan for International students.
All nationalities who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the Japanese Graduate Scholarships. The fully funded Scholarships to pursue Master’s and PhD degrees at Japanese universities are sponsored by Honjo Scholarship Foundation.
The Japanese Graduate Scholarship is specifically for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Regardless of your field and major you are good to study Master’s or Doctoral Degree with this scholarship program. No application fee is required for most especially the International students who want apply for the Honjo Scholarship in Japan for 2023/24 session.
The Honjo International Scholarship Foundation offers it scholarships to students who have the features of exemplary leaders who are contributing to the organised development of the world.
About Honjo International Scholarship In Japan:
The 2023: Honjo International Fully funded Scholarship in Japan is open to foreign students who study or plan to study in Japanese graduate school for doctoral or master’s degree.
And applications can be submitted from abroad as long as an applicant is accepted to Japanese graduate school. All nationalities and research fields are welcome. All applicants may directly apply to the foundation without pre-selection by the university.
• Scholarship Sponsor: Honjo International Scholarship Foundation
• Scholarship Degree: Masters, Doctoral (PhD)
• Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
• Eligible Student: International students
• Scholarship Country: Japan
• Scholarship Closes: 31st of October, 2022
Eligibility Criteria of Honjo International Fully funded Scholarship Program:
All applicants have to submit the following document in an online application system to apply for Honjo International Scholarship 2023 in Japan.
To be selected for the Honjo Scholarship in Japan, applicant must meet the below criteria:
• You must not hold Japanese citizenship
• You should be enrolled as at April 2023 or applying for the academic course beginning from April 2023 at a graduate school in the country
• If you are willing to enroll in a professional graduate school, the rule says you’re not qualified to apply
The duration of enrollment until graduation must exceed 12 months
• If you’re willing to apply for a PhD program, begin the PhD course by 35 years. If it is Master’s program, begin the Master’s course at 30 (there is no exception).
• Interested aspirants must have a deep knowledge of international friendship and goodwill, and must participate in the events organized by the Foundation and take part in the network as an alumni member
• Interested aspirants must have a strong will to serve in his or her home country as a future career plan
Required Documents for Honjo International Scholarship In Japan
Almost all Academic Field and Majors are available to Study in Masters or Doctoral Degree. There is No Application Fee to Apply for Scholarship for foreign students studying in Japanese graduate school.
Honjo International Scholarship Foundation provides scholarship to students studying in any academic field from any country and region all around the world, having the potential to become outstanding leaders contributing to the peaceful development of the global society.
The following are the documents you are required to submit for the Honjo International Scholarship in Japan:
• Applicants’ academic transcript in Japanese or English texts
• Applicants’ research proposal:
• Submit a recommendation letter you receive from your supervisor
• Your admission letter
Financial Benefits of Honjo International Scholarship:
The Honjo International Scholarship in Japan is a Full Free International Graduate Scholarship for Students from all over the globe. This Scholarship will provide monthly stipend which will be enough to Complete your degree with all the expenses.
This scholarship will be provided every month throughout the minimum period required to acquire the degree and the amount of scholarship depends on the period as below:
• 1-2 years degree program: ¥200,000 per month
• 3 years degree program: ¥180,000 per month
• 4-5 years degree program: ¥150,000 per month
Application Procedure for Honjo International Scholarship
• Use the Online Application System to apply for the Honjo International Scholarship in Japan.
• Fill out online application form and make sure you upload relevant documents.
• Use the below link to complete your Honjo Scholarship applications:
click on the link below to Apply.
There are lots of fully funded scholarships
in Japan for International students, the Honjo International Scholarship is different and unique. It offers students nice perks and opens the door of opportunities for students at it helps them build their careers from scratch.