Are you interested in pursuing your studies in the US? I’ve a good news! University of Miami Stamps Scholarship for International Students application is now open.
The University of Miami is collaborating with the Stamps Scholars program to offer scholarships to help outstanding students to get their educational objectives.
Stamps scholarship program recipients will follow their academic goals while building their management abilities with meritorious economic aid as well as improvement resources that can be used for studying abroad, social interactions, research initiatives, and other instructional activities.
The shortlisted Stamps Scholarship program applicants are encouraged to be involved in the University of Miami Scholarship Weekend. The recipients will meet with professors at the University of Miami and present academics during this summer program.
University of Miami was founded in April 8, 1925 in USA, and the entrance to it has been confirmed to be very commercial. Therefore, applicants are considered to be depending on the strength of their high school curriculum and acquired grades, advice cards, essay, standardized test results, extracurricular activities, and others.
Lists of courses offered by the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship for International Students:
- Business Studies
- Sports Science
- Marine Science
- Marine Engineering
- Computer Science
- Health and Fitness
- Civil Engineering
University of Miami Stamps Scholarship for International Students Worth
- 1. It provides leadership and educational programs and opportunities during the academic year.
- 2. It provides orientation at the start of the academic year to Stamps Scholars
- 3. It offers access to a $12,000 enrichment fund which may be used for study overseas, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, leadership development, conferences, leadership development, and other educational purposes mutually agreed upon by the University of Miami and Stamps Family Charitable Foundation.
- 4. It covers full tuition, standard room, textbooks and board, a one-time allowance for the purchase of a computer. Also, it offers $12,000 for undergraduate research and conferences.
- 5. It covers attendance at the bi-annual SSNC and access to a thriving network of Stamps Scholars at 40 universities nationwide.
University of Miami Stamps Scholarship for International Students Eligibility Criteria.
- 1. Your English must be fluent.
- 2. Students for all countries are eligible for the Scholarship program.
- 3. The University of Miami is very competitive, so, be ready to face it.
- 4. Applicants are selected based on the strength of their high school Curriculum and Grades acquired, essay, Standardized Test Scores, , extracurricular activities, Letters of Recommendation, and others.
- 5. You submit a complete application for admission with all academic credentials, as well as a Bank Letter.
- 6. You must have an official test scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- 7. Candidate must have a General Secondary Certificate of Education to be qualified for the scholarship.
How to Apply?
- 1. You must complete and submit the Common Application online.
- 2. Candidate are required to send the below documents on the address given on the official
- An Official Transcripts.
- An Official English Test Scores.
- A Letter of Recommendation.
- Submit Your Financial Aid Documents.
- You are to check your Application Status.
Official Website: Click Here
The University of Miami Stamps Scholarship program for International Students for the 2022/2023 academic session is a fully funded scholarship in US. United States is one of the countries the International students desire to study from. So, do not miss this great opportunity.